Wednesday, July 3, 2013

J. Thorn - Featured Author Biography July 2013

picture of author J. Thorn

J. Thorn

Main genre:
  Horror, Fantasy
  

     While I really enjoy featuring an Indie author and bringing attention to new authors, there isn't a whole lot to be found on the internet as far as biography material goes. Thorn currently resides in Cleveland, Ohio. He splits his time between IT work, writing, and as a guitarist in the heavy metal band Threefold Law. Thorn has received several awards and acclaims, please visit the author's website for further information.

     My introduction to Thorn's work was when I had found The Seventh Seal while trolling Amazon for monthly picks back in April. Shortly after my review, Thorn had messaged me on Goodreads, thanking me for the honest review. It is rare that an author is willing to extend themselves and make it easy for readers to interact with them. He welcomes all feedback and has even began publicizing a phone number so that readers can contact him easily.

This month I plan to review:

book cover art for Reversion: Portal Arcane I by J. Thorn
Read review
book cover art for The Law of Three : Portal Arcane II by J. Thorn
Read review
book cover art for Preta's Realm: The Haunting by J. Thorn
Read Review
book cover art for Demons Within by J. Thorn

1 comment: